All businesses in every industry face some amount of risk. Reducing risk nationally and internationally and controlling your total cost of risk is essential and demands solutions beyond traditional coverage placement. You need a knowledgeable partner who can identify and implement strategies that increase profitability and strengthen your balance sheet.
Gallo|Thomas is committed to having our advisors on-site with you to address risk exposures, risk analysis scenarios, loss control, claims adjudication, and to process and optimize risk retentions. Our high level of service translates into an approach that makes your priorities our priorities.
Prepare and prevent
Without a proactive plan to manage risk, the future of your organization could be at stake. Our Advisors can partner with you to:
- Evaluate hazards that could affect property and operations
- Develop property risks management and compliance plans
- Evaluate warning and protection systems
- Claims advocacy
- Develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Assess cyber security and develop procedural controls
- Innovate alliances for one-of-a-kind problem-solving
- Design solutions to strengthen your balance sheet
Although accidental losses are unforeseen and unplanned, there are methods which can make events more predictable. The more predictable an event, the less risk is involved since the occurrence can be prevented or mitigated or, at a minimum, expenses can be estimated and budgeted.