Succeeding in today’s evolving agribusiness landscape doesn’t just mean knowing your farm, ranch, stable, or vineyard. These days, it’s critical to stay up-to-date on the risks that threaten your agribusiness and understand your options to protect it.
Adverse weather. Unpredictable regulatory shifts. Supply chain disruption. When agriculture is your livelihood, risk is everywhere.
We work with you to identify your key business challenges, evaluate risks particular to your region, and develop solutions tailored to your unique exposures. We can also assist you in preventing losses and, when needed, managing agriculture insurance claims.
Food processing and agribusiness risk expertise
We provide a wide range of agriculture insurance solutions for businesses involved in the food supply chain; firms that process, store and distribute; and manufacturers and distributors of farm equipment and supplies:
- Growers, packers and shippers
- Food processors
- Farm supply dealers
- Fertilizer dealers and agriculture chemical dealers
- Farm equipment dealers
- Timber, greenhouses, nurseries, and florists
- Grass production organizations
- Livestock management and operations
- Fertilizer manufacturers and enhancement manufacturers
- Grocery stores
- Food storage operations
Helping you prevent and manage major losses
Our team of professionals develops, implements, and manages customized insurance solutions. A partial list of our key products for the agriculture industry include:
- Workers’ compensation and employers’ liability
- Professional liability, including directors and officers and employment practices
- General property and casualty insurance
- Group health insurance
- Commercial Fleet Insurance
- Environmental Liability