Serving you while you serve others. A loss caused by an onsite accident, foodborne illness, weather event, or even a wrongful termination lawsuit can be devastating to a business. Gallo|Thomas recognizes the different exposures unique to the hospitality industry. Our team of experienced advisors works with you to design tailored risk management solutions that address the specific challenges you face.
Over the last 70 years, we’ve partnered with an array of restaurants, hotels, and resorts, including fine dining, casual dining, and quick-service businesses. Our custom solutions are designed to help your organization reduce costs, increase profits, retain and attract critical staff, and maximize cash flow to improve your bottom line.
Who We Work With
Regardless of the restaurant market space you serve, we provide tailored solutions to meet your unique needs. Examples of the different types of hospitality businesses we insure include:
- Food and Beverage – Including Fine Dining Restaurants, Casual Dining Restaurants, Quick-Service Restaurants, Caterers, Bars, Cafe, Deli, Food Delivery, Food Trucks, Wineries, and Vineyards
- Accommodations – Hotels, bed & breakfast, resorts, campgrounds, golf courses
- Travel and Tourism– Amusement parks, rental businesses, museums
Whatever your specialty, you want to keep an “OPEN” sign in your business’s window. As your business changes, so should your insurance. New equipment, new locations, and new services can all impact your coverage. We understand your risks and challenges and will help you create a policy that fits your specific needs.
Protect Your Business
We offer a host of services that are designed to address your unique needs. Our advisors work with you to develop tailored coverage in the following areas:
- Property and Crime Insurance
- General Liability and Umbrella
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Auto Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber/Privacy Liability
- Foodborne Illness Liability
- Liquor Liability
We are committed to sharing the latest news, trends, and views with our clients. Offering you the latest information on best practices in your industry and sharing timely insights related to risk management is our way of supporting your ongoing success