Protecting your employees and your business.
Accidents happen and the cost of an injured worker goes far beyond what you pay for their insurance. Productivity suffers, other employees may be affected, and your future premiums may go up as a result. Depending on your industry, your claim history and the size of your workforce, Workers’ Compensation may be the single largest insurance cost on your balance sheet.
To review your current coverage, you’ll need a proper and thorough evaluation of your existing situation. Then, conduct a broad exploration of all of your options. A partner that understands your industry, company, and the intricacies of workers’ compensation coverage can help you accomplish this.
Gallo|Thomas advisors provide clients with the expertise needed to understand all of the available options.
Is your workers’ compensation program ready?
For the benefit of your employees or injured third-party professionals on your premise, a well-structured workers’ compensation program includes coverage for:
- Medical bills: Medical benefits and rehabilitation or physical therapy treatments
- Missed Wages: Income supplements and payments during the time the claimant cannot work
- Funeral expenses for fatal accidents
- Court costs: Legal defense fees, settlements, or judgements.
- OSHA-compliant monitoring and record keeping
- Claims management
Every minute of lost productivity hurts your business. Safeguard your employees and your business with an adequate workers’ compensation policy.