Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Gallo|Thomas Insurance is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of services including property, casualty, risk management, personal lines, employee benefits, products and services throughout New England.
We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Commercial Lines team in our Warwick, Rhode Island office. The selected employee will service assigned middle market commercial insurance accounts with designated Producers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze commercial accounts for coverage, limits, etc., and make appropriate recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure that all service needs are met.
- Develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting departmental production goals.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to the Marketing Department regarding new and/or renewal coverage.
- Prepare client proposals based on clients needs, rates and coverages.
- Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, certificates of insurance, invoices, forms.
- Maintain the accuracy of the data in the agency management system.
- May handle collections of premiums due.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Experience in commercial insurance.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lines coverages and markets.
- Property & Casualty License
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Gallo|Thomas Insurance is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
Thank you for your interest in Gallo|Thomas. Please complete the information below to be considered.