Gallo|Thomas Insurance is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of services including property, casualty, risk management, personal lines, employee benefits, products and services throughout New England.
We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our team in our Warwick, Rhode Island office.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist with the development and execution of strategic, integrated marketing and communication plans for Gallo|Thomas.
- Create thought leadership materials, company literature and other forms of communication, and marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers and agencies on timely and useable ad submissions.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, blogs, newsletter content, and social media content. Copy, edit, proofread and revise communications.
- Work closely with the sales team to manage and grow lead database, track and maintain accurate records
- Analyze campaign data to determine the success and efficiency of marketing efforts
- Recommend, implement and maintain website design and operation.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for conferences, trade shows, and seminars
- Stay up to date on market trends in order to explore new partners and media capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications preferred) or equivalent experience required.
- 2-3 years experience working in marketing, public relations and/or communications
- Experience managing digital lead generation & paid search campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics and WordPress
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Gallo|Thomas Insurance is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
Thank you for your interest in Gallo|Thomas. Please complete the information below to be considered.