Let’s protect one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make.
When it comes to keeping your home safe, you need a Gallo|Thomas independent expert to evaluate your situation. Our experts will make sure your homeowners insurance policy will truly protect your family’s financial security. As an independent agency, we don’t just represent one insurance company, we have access to the top insurance providers in the country. We match your unique needs with the insurance company that is right for you, ensuring that your policy has the right coverage at the right price.
Homeowners insurance coverage
A typical home insurance policy includes several protections:
- Dwelling insurance – Coverage for your home’s structure and any attached or related structures, usually including fences and sheds, in the event of a fire, theft, vandalism, or other hazards.
- Liability insurance – This portion of your policy will protect you in the event someone is injured while on your property.
- Personal property insurance – This can help protect the items in your home, like your furniture – if they’re damaged, this coverage could help you replace them.
- Temporary living expenses – If your home is rendered uninhabitable because of a covered event, you will be reimbursed for temporary living expenses, including hotel, food, and transportation.
All coverage is confined to the limits you choose when selecting an insurance policy. That’s why it’s beneficial to use an independent agent to help you choose tailored coverage to make sure you’re adequately protected.
Determining the right amount of homeowners insurance for your needs
We have the ability to provide customized, strategic insurance services to owners of high-value homes [link to high net worth page] or those with a high amount of valuables that wouldn’t typically be covered under a standard homeowners insurance policy. Through relationships with Chubb, Travelers, and other specialty insurance providers, we can craft policies with the right level of protection you need.
Speciality lines of homeowners insurance coverage to consider:
- Your personal possessions and valuables – We’ll work with you to get an understanding of any additional coverage you may need outside of a traditional homeowners policy, to protect more expensive valuables like antiques, jewelry, collectibles, wine, and fine art.
- Hurricane and Flood Insurance – No location in the New England region is truly risk-free from flooding and no homeowners insurance policy includes flooding as a covered risk.
- Personal Umbrella Insurance – A policy to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits above the limits of your homeowners policy. Visit our personal umbrella insurance policy page for more information.
Whether you’re looking to insure a new home or would like to revisit your existing coverage, we can help. Achieve peace of mind and contact a Gallo|Thomas agent today.